søndag 6. september 2009

Self portraits - i hart faces




I'm a person who is behind the camera and not in front of it. After some vacations i do wonder if i was present because it's not a photograph of me there. So i have to hand over the camera more often and ask the people around me to take photos of me and of course i can take photos of myself. This is a challenge at "i hart faces". Take a self portrait og portraits. I have not been working a lot with this challenge. I have been a little bit busy but i manged to take som photos in the mirror on the bath room after removing make up. I also took one photo of my self in a window. I liked that and i really want to try that again and take more photos. But here is two photos from yesterday and one self portrait i took in 2004!

1 kommentar: